- File name of the page or file or information you enter (for example, query parameters in the URL);
- File name of the page from which the current page or file was requested;
- Date and time of the request;
- Amount of data transferred;
- Access status (page transferred, page not found, etc.);
- Type and operating system of the web browser used;
- IP address of the client and, if applicable, its domain name or the name of the Internet service provider;
- Statistics on page views, traffic data and advertising data (each via cookies – see below under cookies).